Flashbacks

For all these years I have sat or lain here horrified and voiceless and unheard as the flashbacks and nightmares remind me of what has happened and leave me devastated and unable to cope.
Is it time for me to fight back and start sharing them, even if you don't understand them?

Monday 7 March 2016

School

Last night I dreamed I was caretaking the school again.
In real life:
Mainly the caretaking was cleaning, and it wasn't a lovely job, but it meant I could put on my cv that I had a responsible position with keyholding, setting alarms and locking up.

In the dream I dreamed I was cleaning part of the school and I went to clean another part of the school, there was an archery contest going on outside.
One of the fussy, prissy teachers came in from archery and started demanding to know why I was cleaning a different part of the school.
In the dream I was lost for words, feeling like a naughty child, as I did in real life with these clone-like primary school teachers.

Real Life:
Working there was not wonderful, a CofE primary school that I was shovelled into by the Vicar, because it was what she wanted, a school full of the Agricultural college-Church-School bigots.
I didn't like being treated like a naughty child by those stylish clones who often had to stay until very late doing their paperwork and needed someone to take their frustration out on.
I wonder if being taught by stylish clones means that the kids feel the need to be stylish clones?

Anyway, in the end I left.





No comments:

Post a Comment